Monday, 24 October 2016

Photoshop Intro

The original photos that used to make my header are

The Process of making my header
1. I used the lasso tool to cut out Goku and Vegeta from their original photo to my header
2.Then I used the rectangular Marquee tool to cut out the clouds for the background
3. And last I used the lasso tool to cut out the DragonBall Z logo to my header

2 comments:

  1. Blog Header Image:
    6/6 marks - 3 images minimum
    2/2 marks - Text included as part of the header image
    0/2 marks - 1 Image Adjustment minimum

    Blog Post:
    5/5 marks - original images posted
    5/5 marks - blog post detailing your process

    I like how you cut out the background image with a design!

    Total: 18/20 marks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please change your blog comment moderation setting to "always". See me if you're unsure how to do this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete