"Game Designer Skills"
1. I feel Like I'd be good at "Animation" Because of Five reasons, i am in love with animation I love animating anything stick man or non-stick man it doesn't matter ill animate anything you ask for. Number two is that back in grade six or seven my class had a assignment to make an animation by the end of the class and everybody said mine was the best apparently i don't know how but i guess it was mine to be the best outta of the whole class. Three i am determined to try to make my animations best as possible. Four I will constantly push myself to get better at animating. Five Animation is fun for its something I have fun doing.
2. "Games" I'd feel like i would excel at games because people say I'm creative in writing story lines. Two I think it be cool if i personally made my own game and play it. Three I play games myself so i guess i have some experience with games? Four and with that experience i can use it on my own game that i create, ill know what the good bad things are for the game. Five making a game would be fun ill make wanna push myself to excel at making a game.
3. "Brainstorming" I'd feel like Brainstorming would be my kind of skill because I'd brainstorm a lot when it comes to games i play. Like I'll brainstorm what if this happened instead of this or like what if this character wasn't in the game. I like Brainstorming because i'd feel like it make the game excel more. I love brainstorming theirs no limit to it you can brainstorm all you want and there will be hundreds, thousands, millions, of ideas you can think of. Brainstorming can be anything to story line, Characters, Buildings, The objective Etc...
My struggle will most likely be History because I don't know too much about the past and what happened. And also I dislike History anything that has to do with history i dislike it. unless its playing a game with some history background to it I'm fine with it like games such as assassins creed or variants Hearts Etc..
2. "Games" I'd feel like i would excel at games because people say I'm creative in writing story lines. Two I think it be cool if i personally made my own game and play it. Three I play games myself so i guess i have some experience with games? Four and with that experience i can use it on my own game that i create, ill know what the good bad things are for the game. Five making a game would be fun ill make wanna push myself to excel at making a game.
3. "Brainstorming" I'd feel like Brainstorming would be my kind of skill because I'd brainstorm a lot when it comes to games i play. Like I'll brainstorm what if this happened instead of this or like what if this character wasn't in the game. I like Brainstorming because i'd feel like it make the game excel more. I love brainstorming theirs no limit to it you can brainstorm all you want and there will be hundreds, thousands, millions, of ideas you can think of. Brainstorming can be anything to story line, Characters, Buildings, The objective Etc...
My struggle will most likely be History because I don't know too much about the past and what happened. And also I dislike History anything that has to do with history i dislike it. unless its playing a game with some history background to it I'm fine with it like games such as assassins creed or variants Hearts Etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment